Monday, January 3, 2011

Starting the Year With A Round Of Power 90


I have always made a point not to make New Year's resolutions.  Mostly because I've never been able to keep them.  In fact the only resolution I was able to keep was a resolution not to make a New Year's resolution.  I was in college, thought I was being clever.  Anyway, I thought this year it might be good to start the year off with another round of Power 90.  I have already done one round last summer and lost a good chunk of weight doing it.  This time round I hope to lose the last 10 pounds or and gain some muscle mass and tone.   I am planning on upgrading to P90X this next summer but I can't afford to buy it right now, though I think another round of Power 90 will work just fine.  Last time a flamed out a bit the last month so hopefully this time I will not miss any workouts.  If anyone is interested in joining me in a round of Power 90 let me know.  It is a lot easier doing any workout if you have someone to do it with and keep each other accountable!  I would love to have some buddies to go through the program with.  Just leave me a comment if you're interested.  I'm starting this round of Power 90 tomorrow.  Hope everyone is off to a great start in 2011.  Happy year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...