Monday, July 26, 2010

Note To Self:

Note To Self:  If a grasshopper lands on your foot while pedaling a bicycle, just grow a pair and deal with the creepy-crawlies.  Do not, I say, DO NOT kick your foot to the side while flying along at 20 mph.

I managed to somehow destroy my shifting mechanism on our little excursion.  Thankfully, my husband is better with bikes than he is with cars.  ("Honey?  Why won't the car go?"  "It's called oil, Aaron.")  Actually, he's really good with bikes, and as far as I'm concerned, if it doesn't go when I pedal, I go crying to him.

A few years ago, my bike was stolen and then recovered by the police, but not before the handle pads were gnawed off by a hungry gerbil while it sat rusting in a puddle.  So, I maintain that any mechanical issues that my bike may have are not my fault.

The Editor  (Janet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...