Thursday, July 22, 2010

This is supposed to make my life better?

I hate sweating.  Especially when it trickles down my neck and tickles.  I was a good girl.  I did my workout to the best of my ability when my husband wasn't looking, and when I've been sick for a couple of days.  Considering I slept an extra six hours yesterday, an extra four today, and that I'm now wondering when I should curl back up again, I'm tired.

I like how I feel after the exercise.  I hate doing it and how I feel while I do it.  I'd love to skip it, but I remember that doing this will give me more time...more time to play with my little guy, more time with my big guy, and more time to see my little one after he's grown.  It's worth it.

Ta!

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...