Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Next Goal!

Since I actively started trying to lose weight in June, I have lost 30 pounds.  I'm now at 200 even.  I haven't been this weight since High School!  I'm finding that it's really easy to not make time for regular workouts during the school year.  I've been trying to do around 3 a week.  Some weeks that happens, sometime not.

I've been reading a lot of runner blogs lately and have been feeling inspired to start running.  I really don't know why.  My step-sister ran a half-marathon this summer and did really well.  For some reason I really want to run a race with her some day.  I think it could be fun, especially if I could get my step-brother and my oldest sister who were both cross-country runners in high school to do it with me.

The only problem I have is finding time to run.  Fitting in workouts isn't so bad, but finding time to run an hour or longer is going to be difficult.  Though I'm determined to eventually find a way to do it. It might have to wait until next summer, but I really want to be able to run a race some day.

On a completely different subject.  People who haven't seen me in a long time are noticing that I've lost weight.  It's a nice feeling to be noticed for making a positive change in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...